Monday, 21 March 2016

Repurposing old work

This year I'm enrolled on Carla Sonheim's Y is for Yellow class. We are to think about a potential series to work on for the time being. So I dug out my old uni work, and I've just been playing around with an idea.

This was a very quick mock up of what I'm thinking of doing, but I'll be exploring it a lot more in my sketchbooks. Basically I'm reusing work I did during my MA and hadn't come to a finished project. I'm not yet sure whether I'll keep to the original project I was working on or just using the elements to create a new piece of work.


A quick update on the bullet journal: I'm still using it (yay!) and thanks to it, we now have meal plans for 4 weeks, with ingredients and shopping lists. I've also booked my first driving lesson (only took me 11 years to take the plunge!) and I've seen the dentist for the first time in 3 years. So yes, I finally feel I've found a system that works for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin